Food For Grateful Guts
As well as providing low-FODMAP snacks, Good Fod Foods strives to provide healthy snacks for all! Whether you struggle with stomach issues or want a simple snack to-go, we pack a nutritious punch without all the extra ingredients.
The Good Fod Foods Story
We're always looking for balance in our lives. For those of use with deitary needs, balance can be a life-long journey. The Good Fod Food family's journey toward balance came after our struggles with stomach issues. We started a low-FODMAP diet, but found it was really difficult to find snack foods that fit our needs. Especially protein-based snacks that tasted good and are better for you.
So, we made some! We hope you enjoy our meat snacks in flavors we think you'll love. They're gluten-free, sugar-free, nitrate-free, no added MSG, and made with you in mind.
What's A Low-FODMAP diet?
FODMAP stands for "fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols." These are carbohydrates that don't always break down well in guts. Which can cause gut health issues. Unfortunately, foods high in FODMAPs can also be part of a healthy and delicious diet. Things like milk, yogurt, beans, onions, apples, and more. Cutting these foods out can reduce gut health issues.
Effects of eating better!
- Reduce bloating caused by the breakdown of high-FODMAP foods.
- Cut down on unnecessary trips to the bathroom caused by triggers.
- Cut down on embarrassing gas while in the company of others.
- Lessen the pain of cramping caused by high-FODMAP foods.
- Help weakened good gut flora reflourish after digestive damage.
- Stop the effects of Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).
- Good Fod Food snacks pack a protein punch to sustain you!
- Our low-FODMAP meat sticks are good on the go!
Trust Your Gut
Cut your trigger foods & keep the flovor with Good Fod Foods.
Have you resisted the low-FODMAP diet? Now, you don't have to. Never worry about giving up flavor and snacking again. Good Fod Foods help you snack for a grateful gut.